Thursday, October 08, 2009

International ponderings (ha!)

One of the reasons for my recent silence on this forum is that I have been in Afghanistan since January and have not been sure how to really write about that. Another is things like this in my head:

It seems I started to write a blog story a month or so back (I have no recollection). This is how far I got:

International Ponderings

1. A




Pretty much sums it up I think. With genius analysis like this around, is it any wonder that all is marvellous in the world?

3 comments:

Tracy Davyduke said...

Just happened to click on your blog to see what you're up to these days. Afghanistan...interesting. Are you still there? It seems like your last post was October of last year but I feel like I've checked in since then and not seen this post. Anyway, interested to hear what you're up to...other than the amazing analysis you have written on International issues =)

Ant said...

Hey Tracy

Great to hear from you.

I am indeed in Afghanistan, though haven;t really been able to write too much from there, much as I would like to. Finish in September though and might scribble a few ramblings after that.

Is all well with you? Where are you now?

Ant

Tracy Davyduke said...

I am back in Canada. All is well, just re-adjusting to life back at home. I'd imagine you remember what that is like. Hoping to be planning my next adventure soon. For now...just work!
Will be interested to hear about your experiences there.
Take care.
Tracy